It was all taco all the time at this year’s Specialty Food Association Winter Fancy Food Show, held January 22-24 in San Francisco. The Fancy Food Show is a marathon of not only showing your products, but meeting new customers and greeting old friends. In twenty years in the business, we’ve met a lot of amazing people from companies big and small. We officially debuted our new Global Taco Simmer Sauces by dishing up mini street tacos for visitors to our booth and the flavors were an immediate hit. Korean BBQ was the favorite – but the other three also had a bunch of positive comments. We had to hand cut the mini taco shells with a biscuit cutter but the mini taco size was worth it. We served close to 2000 samples over the course of three days! Look for them at a store near you soon, and they’ll always be available to buy online.
What people are saying…
- 16 Nov The Gourmet Retailer Announces 2017 Editors’ Picks0 comments
- 03 Nov Sheet Pan Dinners – Easy Weeknight Flavor!0 comments
- 18 Oct Must-Try Fall Cocktail Pairings0 comments
- 06 Oct Global Taco Sauces Named Progressive Grocer’s Editor’s Pick0 comments
- 25 Sep Dorm Room Hacks: No stove required!0 comments