Zesty Argentina Tacos 3 waysJuly 20, 2015
Bring the taste of Argentina into your home by making tacos for dinner tonight. We’re sharing one simple recipe that works with chicken, steak or shrimp. Pick your favorite protein or have a taco bar with all three.
- 2 tbsp olive oIl
- 2 tbsp Urban Accents Argentina Steak Rub
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, flank steak or peeled and deveined shrimp
- juice from 2 limes
- 4-5 corn tortillas
- 1 small tomato
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and Argentina Steak Rub until well blended.
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and place in a resealable plastic bag with seasoning mixture and the juice of 1-1/2 limes. Seal the bag and massage to thoroughly combine; marinate for 20 min. (For steak & shrimp, do not cut into cubes. Marinade in a plastic bag as is.)
- Over medium heat, place the chicken (or shrimp) mixture in a large skillet and cook through, stirring often. (Grill flank steak 6-8 minutes per side for medium rare/medium. Let meat rest 5 minutes before slicing.)
- Squeeze the remaining juice of the 1/2 of a lime and salt and pepper to taste into the skillet; stir to combine.
- Warm tortillas in dry pan. Add chicken, steak or shrimp tortillas with tomatoes and sour cream. Finish with a pinch of Argentina Steak Rub.