Delicious chicken casserole accented with sweet maple and savory sage…
- 10 min
- 1 h
- Ready in:
- 1 h 10 min
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine rice, chicken broth and 1-1/2 Tbsp Vermont Grill Dryglaze in bottom of 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Rub chicken with olive oil and place in resealable plastic bag. Add remaining seasoning to bag, seal and gently shake so that chicken is evenly coated. Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Arrange chicken on top of rice mixture.
- Cover and seal tightly with foil; bake for 1 hour or until instant read thermometer registers 160F when inserted in thickest part of breast.