Turkey Tacos with Maple Cranberry ChutneyNovember 29, 2018
Cuisines: American/Tex Mex Seasons: Fall Feasting/Winter Warmers Difficulties: Cooking with Kids Friendly/Quick & Easy
Looking to spice up those holiday turkey leftovers? Try this super fast, ultra simple taco recipe using our sweet and tangy Maple Cranberry Chutney!
- Urban Accents Maple Cranberry Savory Chutney
- 1 package corn or flour tortillas
- appx 1 pound leftover turkey, sliced or shredded (Making your turkey from scratch? Check out our Dry Brined Turkey recipe for delicious, juicy meat and beautiful, crispy skin.)
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- green onion for garnish (optional)
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 10 min
- If using leftovers, warm the turkey in the microwave.
- Layer chutney, warm turkey, and avocado into tortillas. Garnish with chopped green onion and/or cilantro.