Infused with a mix of shitake and porcini mushrooms… it’s so delicious and so easy, everyone will want this recipe!
- 1 8-oz whipped cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp Urban Accents Mushroom Truffle Hunt
- 1 14-oz can artichokes, drained & chopped (reserve 2 Tbsp of liquid)
- In medium bowl, combine whipped cream cheese, Mushroom Truffle Hunt, chopped artichokes and reserved artichoke liquid until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving for mushrooms to fully hydrate and flavor to develop.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.