Homemade pimento cheese dip cannot be beat! Especially with a smoky kick from Urban Accents Mesa Rosa Chipotle Seasoning! Stir it into a mix of shredded cheese, pickled peppers, and mayonnaise for a spread ready for your next BBQ or game night.
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounce jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. lime juice
- 3/4 tsp. Urban Accents Mesa Rosa Chipotle Spice Blend
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 ounce block sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounce block pepper jack cheese, shredded
- cilantro, green onion, and/or lime wedge for garnish
- chips or crackers for serving
- Preparation: 10 min
- Ready in: 10 min
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Serve with chips or crackers. Pimento cheese keeps well in fridge for up to 5 days!