Make a healthy quinoa bowl recipe loaded with veggies and shredded chicken made with Tangy Adobo Burrito Bowl Seasoning!
- 4 people
- 1 tbsp olive oIl
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs,
- 1/2 jar Urban Accents Tangy Adobo Burrito Bowl Seasoning
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- Sauted veggies - 1 onion, 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted & sliced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black bean, rinsed and drained well
- 1 lime, juiced
- cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Ready in: 35 min
- Lightly salt and pepper both sides of chicken. In a saute pan, add oil, set to a medium heat and brown chicken on both sides. Add seasoning and broth and bring to a lowboil. Reduce to a simmer, cover with lid, and cook for 20 minutes. Shred chicken in juices.
- To assemble bowl, divide quinoa between 4 bowls. Layer chicken, mixed vegetables, tomato, avocado, corn and black beans. Drizzle mole sauce over bowl and squeeze lime wedge. Sprinkle cilantro.