Crispy-outside, creamy-inside grilled potatoes sit atop sharp arugula greens and tossed in our tangy, slightly-spicy Adobo seasoning. A quick vinaigrette brings the whole salad together.
- 6 servings
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- Place potatoes in a large pot and pour in cold water to cover. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until tender, 10–15 minutes. Drain; let cool.
- In a large bowl, prepare vinaigrette by whisking together 5 Tbsp oil, 1-2 Tbsp vinegar, 1/2 tsp dijon mustard, and 1 Tbsp seasoning. (adjust to taste)
- Toss cooled potatoes with 1 Tbsp olive oil and 1.5 Tbsp seasoning.
- Heat grill and oil grates. Grill potatoes 5-7 minutes or until charred and crispy. Remove from grill.
- Gently toss warm potatoes with dressing (reserve some dressing to spoon over arugula). Serve on a bed of arugula garnished with pickled onions and chopped cilantro.