Traditional Tandoori flavors for seafood… quick, easy and on the grill!
- 4 servings
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 15 min
- Combine all Ingredients, except fish, in flat glass or ceramic baking dish; whisk well.
- Add fish fillets; refrigerate and marinade for up to two hours.
- Prepare grill or stovetop grill pan for high heat.
- Remove excess marinade and grill fillets for about 3-4 min on each side, getting good grill marks on each side.
- Remove and let fish rest for 5 minutes. Serve with Basmati rice.