Spicy chicken and sweet roasted apples topped with tart cranberries… serve it with Naan bread to scoop up the delicious sauce!
- 8 oz Greek whole milk yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Punjab Red Tandoori
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 2 small lemons
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper (or less depending on your "spicy" preference)
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 2 white onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 baking apples, peeled & thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- grated nutmeg to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a large non-plastic bowl, combine yogurt, Punjab Red Tandoori, garlic, lemon juice, salt and red pepper. Add chicken; stir to coat evenly and refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place chicken in clay roasting dish and cover with marinade. Top with three-quarters of sliced onions.
- In a separate baking dish, layer apple slices with remaining onions. Sprinkle with cranberries, nutmeg and a splash of olive oil. Roast both dishes for 45 min.
- Serve chicken breast with a side of roasted apples and Naan bread to soak up the delicious sauces.