This simple, zesty, healthful dish was developed for us by the lovely Izzah Cheema and featured on her blog, Tea for Turmeric. See more of her delicious recipes and beautiful photography here: https://www.teaforturmeric.com/.
- 1 tbsp. Urban Accents Punjab Red Tandoori Seasoning Blend
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp. chickpea flour (All purpose flour can also be used.)
- 1 tbsp. ghee or other neutral oil
- 3 cod fillets (around 5-7 oz each) rinsed and patted dry
- 2-3 lemon wedges (optional garnish)
- Lay the fish pieces in a single layer. Rub the salt and tandoori masala on both sides of the fish. Coat them with the flour and set aside.
- Place a medium to large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the ghee/oil and place the fillets in a single layer. Cook the fillets for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the fillets. Serve immediately. Salt to taste.