Sweet potato fries never tasted so good… spicy hot and crispy!
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Urban Accents Mozambique Peri Peri
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, Mozambique Peri Peri (start with 1 Tbsp, then add additional based on your "spicy" preference) and brown sugar; add potato wedges and toss to coat evenly.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and roast for 40-45 min until crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, flipping wedges over halfway through cooking.
- Serve warm.