Seasoned with a fiery African spice and balanced with sweet brown sugar… this pretzel and cashew snack mix will become one of your favorites!
For: 4 servings
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together pretzels and cashews.
- In a small saucepan, bring butter, brown sugar, Mozambique Peri Peri and 1 Tbsp water to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over pretzel mixture; gently toss to combine.
- Spread pretzel mixture in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake until nuts are crisp, about 15-20 min, tossing occasionally. Cool on baking sheet before serving.
- Store at room temperature in air-tight container.