Sweet and Spicy Jamaican Jerk Fish TacosFebruary 28, 2017
Courses: Dinner/Late Night/Lunch Cuisines: Caribbean/Tex Mex Seasons: Springtime Fresh/Summer Grilling Difficulties: Cooking with Kids Friendly/Quick & Easy
Pair a firm fish with our sweet and spicy Jamaican Jerk Taco Simmer Sauce for the ultimate fish taco. Healthy and tasty in minutes flat!
For: 6 servings
- 1-2 pounds Firm-variety fish (ie: mahi-mahi, halibut, or snapper) cut into 1-2 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. olive oIl
- 1-2 cups Urban Accents Jamaican Jerk Taco Simmer Sauce
- corn or flour tortillas
- your favorite toppings
- 10 min
- 20 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly brown fish on all sides.
- Add 1-2 cups sauce and simmer to thicken (2-3 minutes).
- Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings. We like mango salsa, diced jalapeños, and shredded cabbage.