Spicy and crisp outside… sweet and tender on the inside — YUMMM!
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 Tbsp Urban Accents Cayman Citrus Dryglaze
- Halve each potato lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges.
- In small bowl, combine olive oil and Cayman Citrus Dryglaze (start with 1 Tbsp and add additional seasoning based on your "spicy" preference).
- Place wedges in large mixing bowl; toss with spiced oil mixture until evenly coated. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet; let stand for 15 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F; place oven rack in middle position.
- Roast potatoes, stirring occasionally until cooked through and crispy on the edges, about 25-30 min.