Spicy and crisp outside… sweet and tender on the inside — YUMMM!
- 8 servings
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- Halve each potato lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges.
- In small bowl, combine olive oil and Cayman Citrus Dryglaze (start with 1 Tbsp and add additional seasoning based on your "spicy" preference).
- Place wedges in large mixing bowl; toss with spiced oil mixture until evenly coated. Pour out onto prepared baking sheet; let stand for 15 min.
- Preheat oven to 400F; place oven rack in middle position.
- Roast potatoes, stirring occasionally until cooked through and crispy on the edges, about 25-30 min.