Fresh pineapple grilled with a lime-accented spicy blend is the base for this innovative salsa…
- 8 servings
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Peel and cut pineapple into slices, and then wedges, removing the core.
- In small bowl, mix Mozambique Peri Peri with juice and zest of one lime (start with 1 Tbsp and then increase amount based on your "spicy" preference).
- In large non-metallic bowl, toss lime mixture with pineapple and let marinade for 10-15 min.
- Grill pineapple slices on both sides over medium heat to get slightly charred grill marks. Set aside and let cool.
- Once pineapple is easy to handle, dice the slices into small pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and squeeze the remaining lime juice over the salsa.
- Place in the refrigerator for about an hour to cool.
- Serve with tortilla chips.