Fresh corn salad makes a delicious side dish for almost any Summer meal. Our Spicy Chili Lime seasoning gives a real ZING!
- 4 cobs of corn, in husk (Alternatively, you could use frozen or canned corn kernels.)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 purple onion, finely diced
- 2 green onions or garlic scapes, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. Urban Accents Spicy Chili Lime Corn on the Cob Seasoning Blend
- juice of one lime
- 2 tbsp. olive oIl
- If using fresh corn, leave the corn in the husk, stack in microwave, and cook on high for 2 minutes per cob. This steams the corn perfectly in the husk. Let cool, remove husk and silk, and carefully slice off kernels.
- Add kernels and remaining ingredients to a large bowl and gently toss to combine. Add more seasoning to taste.