Season: Summer Grilling
Spicy, sweet, tart & citrusy… it’s a dessert with ice cream or a spicy side for your grilled dinner – AWESOME!
For: 8 servings
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 10 min
Ready in: 20 min
- Cut off top and bottom of pineapple. Cut down sides until all spikes and spines are removed. Lay the pineapple on its side and cut into 3/4 to 1-inch thick slices.
- In large glass or ceramic baking dish, combine orange juice, lime juice, zest and Cayman Citrus Dryglaze (start with 1 Tbsp, taste marinade and add more seasoning to match your own personal "spicy" preference).
- Add pineapple rings and toss gently to coat evenly. Let pineapple marinade for 15 min, flipping rings once or twice.
- Preheat grill or stovetop grill for medium-high heat.
- Grill pineapple rings on both sides to get slightly charred grill marks.
- Serve as a dessert with ice cream or as an accompaniment to grilled pork.