This gluten-free, low-carb recipe makes the most of it’s simple ingredients! Our Mesa Rosa Chipotle lends a kick to both the squash and the stuffing to warm up your Fall dinners.
- 10 min
- Ready in:
- 10 min
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Poke several holes in squash with a sharp pairing knife and place in a large bowl. Microwave on high for 2-4 minutes or until a bit softened. Use a large knife to cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Drizzle squash halves with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle 1 Tbsp seasoning blend on them. Place halves cut side down on a cookie sheet and bake for an hour.
- Into a large skillet add the sausage, onions, celery, and 1 Tbsp seasoning blend and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes breaking up the sausage as it cooks. When sausage is fully browned, turn off the heat and stir in the kale.
- Remove squash from oven. Flip over. Fill each cavity with kale-sausage mixture. Top each liberally with cheese.
- Place stuffed halves back into oven for 15 minutes. Remove and enjoy!