Thanksgiving Dinner has never been easier. Our Sheet Pan Thanksgiving comes together in about an hour and gives you everything you love about the classic meal: juicy turkey breast, buttery stuffing, and crispy balsamic veggies – all on one pan! You may never go back to the annual all-day kitchen marathon.
- 2.5 pound boneless, skin-on turkey breast
- 4 + 4 + 1 Tbsp unsalted butter (divided)
- 3 + 3 Tbsp Urban Accents Gourmet Gobbler Herb Peppercorn Turkey Rub (divided)
- 1 cup yellow or white onion (diced)
- 1 cup celery stalk (diced)
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 5 cups stale French bread, cut or torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1 individual pouch (appx 1.5 Tbsp) Urban Accents Balsamic and Roasted Onion Veggie Roaster
- 1/2 pound Brussels sprouts (halved)
- 3 Tbsp olive oIl
- chopped parsley, pomegranate seeds, and fresh herbs (for garnish)
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking: 50 min
- Ready in: 1 h 35 min
- Gather and prepare all ingredients. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Remove turkey breast from refrigerator and dry well with paper towels.
- Combine 4 Tbsp softened butter with 3 Tbsp Turkey Rub. Coat turkey breast with seasoned butter on all sides and under skin.
- Place seasoned turkey breast in the middle of the baking sheet. Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- While turkey is in the oven, heat 4 Tbsp butter in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add onion and celery and cook until softened and translucent - appx 5 minutes.
- Add 3 Tbsp (or remainder of 1.25oz pouch) seasoning to sauce pan and saute 2 minutes more.
- Add stock and allow to simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add stale bread pieces to sauce pan and toss to soak up all liquid and seasoning.
- Combine 1 tablespoon melted butter and 3 Tbsp olive oil with one packet Balsamic & Roasted Onion Veggie Roaster Seasoning. Toss with halved Brussels sprouts.
- After turkey has baked for 15 minutes, remove from oven. Add seasoned bread pieces around the turkey breast on one half of the sheet. Place Brussels sprouts - cut side down - on the other half of baking sheet.
- Return baking sheet to oven and bake 35-40 minutes or until turkey skin is a deep golden brown, stuffing is toasty-spongey, and sprouts are well-browned and tender. Turkey should reach 165° with an internal thermometer.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing turkey breast. Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley, pomegranate seeds, and fresh herbs.