Cuisine: Tex Mex
Throw a fajita fiesta in no time with this super simple one sheet recipe!
For: 4 servings
- 2 sirloin steaks, about 1/2
- 1/2 packet Urban Accents Santa Fe BBQ Dryglaze
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 bell peppers, sliced into strips ((any color))
- 1 tbsp. Urban Accents Manchego and Roasted Garlic Veggie Roaster Seasoning Blend
- fresh lime juice ((optional))
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro ((optional))
- corn or flour tortillas ((optional))
- sour cream ((optional))
- guacamole ((optional))
Preparation: 5 min
Cooking: 10 min
Ready in: 45 min
- Place steak in a resealable bag and drizzle 1 Tbsp olive oil to lightly coat. Add Santa Fe BBQ Dryglaze, seal and shake for even coating. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove from fridge before next steps.
- In a small bowl, mix Manchego and Roasted Garlic Veggie Roaster with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray (or use non-stick foil). Place peppers in a single layer on one side of sheet and toss with Manchego and Roasted Garlic olive oil mixture. Place steaks on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet under broiler on high heat for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, toss peppers and flip steaks. Return to broiler for additional 5 minutes (for medium rare steak), taking care that peppers don't burn. Let steak rest 5 minutes before slicing into strips. Serve on warmed tortillas and top with a squeeze of lime, fresh cilantro, sour cream or guacamole, if desired. Note: If a well done steak is desired, wait to add peppers to pan until steak has cooked for 5 minutes. Follow rest of cooking instructions above, cooking additional 3-5 minutes for desired doneness.