Our Gourmet Gobbler Turkey Rub isn’t just for turkeys! In this recipe, we use it to season a pan of buttery, savory stuffing. It’s perfect alongside (not inside!) your holiday bird, but this recipe is so simple and delicious, you might just stuff it into your weeknight rotation.
- 15 min
- 1 h 15 min
- Ready in:
- 2 h 30 min
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 9x13" baking dish with oil.
- In a large saucepan, cook sausage, shallot, and celery until brown. Add butter and seasoning. Continue to cook over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken stock: simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Add bread cubes to saucepan with sausage mixture and stir to combine. Pour into baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for 20 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.