Chipotle Ranch dressing tops this spicy Southwestern salad that features black beans, corn, tomato, avocado & cheddar cheese…
- 4 6-oz skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pkg Urban Accents Santa Fe BBQ Dryglaze
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 pkg frozen corn, defrosted & drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 firm-ripe avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Your favorite Ranch dressing or make your own -- recipe below
- 15 min
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 45 min
- Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and place in resealable plastic bag. Add contents of one packet of Santa Fe BBQ DRYGLAZE. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken evenly. Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Cook using indirect heat until internal temperature reaches 170F.
- Divide romaine between plates. Top with black beans, corn, tomato, avocado and red onion. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with cheese. Diagonally slice each breast and fan across top of salads.
- In small bowl, whisk together 2/3 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup buttermilk and 2+ tsp chipotle powder (We used Urban Accents Mesa Rosa). Stir in 2 sliced scallions and refrigerate for 30 min before serving.