Roasted Tomato CrostiniMarch 20, 2015
Courses: Appetizers/Late Night/Pizza, Focaccia & Flatbread Cuisines: Italian/Middle Eastern Seasons: Fall Feasting/Springtime Fresh Difficulties: Quick & Easy
With a warm Mediterranean-seasoned oil drizzle…
For: 8 servings
- 1-1/2 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp chopped pitted green olives
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- French baguette, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accentst Marrekesh Za'Atar
- 10 min
- 5 min
- Ready in:
- 15 min
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, green olives, garlic and salt & pepper to taste.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and top with tomato mixture. Bake for 4-5 min.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the olive oil and Urban Accents Marrakesh Za'atar until just warmed and fragrant.
- Drizzle oil mixture over the crostini immediately when removed from oven. Serve hot.