Roasted Squash and PotatoesMarch 20, 2015
Sweet red onions complete this delicious roasted side dish…
- 1-1/2 lbs butternut squash or pumpkin, peeled & cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4-5 red potatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Herbes de Provence, crushed
- 1/2 tsp Urban Accents Sonoma Pepper
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 med red onions, cut into 8 wedges
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Spray shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Place squash, potatoes and onion in pan. Drizzle olive oil over mixture.
- Sprinkle with Herbes de Provence, Sonoma Pepper and salt; toss thoroughly so all vegetables are coated.
- Roast for 30-40 min or until tender and lightly browned. Stir halfway through roasting.