Cuisine: Tex Mex
Add a protein and fiber punch to your next salad with these crispy, smoky roasted chickpeas.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Let chickpeas air dry or dry them with a paper towel.
- Drizzle about a tablespoon of olive oil on a sheet pan, put the beans on the pan, and move them around to coat with a bit of oil.
- Sprinkle chickpeas liberally with Mesa Rosa blend. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes or until they become a golden color and slightly crispy on the outside.
- Enjoy as a simple snack or use them to top your next salad or pizza.
Recipe and photo credit: Our friend Caroline at whippedtheblog.com.
Try these in her Kale and Brussels Sprout with Spiced Chickpea Salad recipe.