Tuscan Red SnapperMarch 20, 2015
Accented with Italian herbs and roasted tomatoes…
- 4 6-oz red snapper fillets (tilapia also works well)
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Urban Accents Athenian Herb Dryglaze
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Place fillets on paper towels for a few minutes to drain as much water as possible.
- Transfer fillets to a large flat surface and brush lightly with olive oil, then lightly sprinkle with Athenian Herb DRYGLAZE seasoning. Flip fillets over, repeat process and then refrigerate for 30 min so the seasoning can form a glaze on the filets.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In medium bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsp oil, salt, pepper and basil. Add tomatoes and gently stir so they are evenly coated.
- Place tomatoes on baking sheet, pushing them to the edges of the pan.
- Arrange seafood filets in middle of the baking sheet and roast until fish is cooked through, about 20 min.
- Spoon roasted tomatoes along each filet and serve.
- Serve fillets and tomatoes on polenta for a traditional Tuscan dinner.