Roast Carrots and ParsnipsMarch 20, 2015
With a spicy, sweet Asian glaze of ginger and orange…
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled & cut into 2-inch sections (thicker pieces halved lenthwise)
- 2 lbs parsnips, peeled & cut into 2-inch sections, thicker pieces halved lengthwise
- 3-4 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Urban Accents Mandarin Ginger Dryglaze
- Place carrots & parsnips in a large bowl; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Mandarin Ginger Dryglaze. Toss so evenly is coated evenly.
- Spread carrots and parsnips in single layer on rimmed baking sheet: let set for 20-30 min.
- Position rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 400F.
- Roast vegetables for 20 min, stir and move pan to middle rack. Continue roasting until vegetables are tender and slightly charred, about 15 min longer.