Accented with a mixture of Mediterranean herbs…
- 10 min
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 40 min
- Preheat oven to 450F. Cover bone tips with foil.
- Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Spread 1 Tbsp mustard on each side of each lamb rack and sprinkle with Herbes de Provence.
- Place lamb, meat side up, on large rimmed baking sheet and roast for 10 min.
- Reduce oven to 350F and roast until instant-read thermometer inserted into lamb registers 130F for medium-rare, about 10 min longer.
- Transfer lamb to work surface and let rest for 5 min. Cut lamb racks into individual chops and arrange on a platter. Garnish with mint springs.