Roast Rack of LambMarch 20, 2015
Accented with a mixture of Mediterranean herbs…
- 3 frenched racks of lamb (8 ribs, about 1-1/4 lbs each), trimmed of all but a thin layer of fat
- 6 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Herbes de Provence, crushed
- Preheat oven to 450F. Cover bone tips with foil.
- Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Spread 1 Tbsp mustard on each side of each lamb rack and sprinkle with Herbes de Provence.
- Place lamb, meat side up, on large rimmed baking sheet and roast for 10 min.
- Reduce oven to 350F and roast until instant-read thermometer inserted into lamb registers 130F for medium-rare, about 10 min longer.
- Transfer lamb to work surface and let rest for 5 min. Cut lamb racks into individual chops and arrange on a platter. Garnish with mint springs.