A spicy side dish balanced with sweet, golden raisins and topped with toasted almonds…
- 20 min
- 45 min
- Ready in:
- 1 h 5 min
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat oil in medium ovenproof saucepan over medium-high heat; add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add garlic, jalapeno, Kashmir Garam Masala, ginger, and salt. Cook for 1 min, stirring constantly.
- Add rice and cook over low heat for 2 min, stirring constantly.
- Add broth and simmer uncovered, for 6-8 min.
- Cover saucepan and bake for 20-30 min, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 min, covered, before serving. When ready to serve, sprinkle with almonds and raisins and enjoy!