Pumpkin Mole Lettuce WrapsAugust 22, 2016
Ground chicken and our Pumpkin Mole sauce are the start to a delicious low-carb recipe. These lettuce wraps are perfect for a party appetizer, healthy lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 cup Urban Accents Pumpkin Mole Sauce
- 10-12 butter lettuce leaves
- mango, chopped
- red cabbage, shredded
- cilantro, shopped
- green onions, thinly sliced
- Set skillet to medium high heat. Coat skillet with cooking spray and add peppers. Saute for 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add more cooking spray to skillet. Crumble ground chicken into skillet and cook until meat is browned. Pour sauce over chicken and stir until well combined. Add in peppers and continue to stir. Remove skillet from heat.
- To make lettuce wraps, scoop ground chicken into a lettuce leaf and top with mango, red cabbage, cilantro & green onions. Add additional sauce, if needed.