Beef / Dinner / Lunch / Main Courses Fall Feasting / Winter Warmers Combine the taste of curry with an English classic meal of shepherd's pie! Perfect for cozy nights!
- 1-2 lb PRE ground beef (We prefer PRE 92% lean ground beef)
- 1 jar Urban Accents Pumpkin Curry
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 lb peeled potatoes, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 1-2 cups milk
- 10 min
- 30 min
- Ready in:
- 40 min
- Heat skillet to medium high heat and add beef. Season with salt & pepper. Cook until browned and drain excess fat. Add 1 jar of pumpkin curry and peas. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- To make whipped potatoes, add potatoes to a pot of boiling salted water. Cook until potatoes are tender and easily crushed with tongs. Drain potatoes and add them back to the pot. Add butter and 1 cup milk. Using a hand mixer, whip potatoes until smooth. Add additional milk if needed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Set broiler to high. Scoop meat mixture into an 8x8 baking dish. Top with whipped potatoes. Cook under broiler until the potatoes start to brown, about 5-8 minutes. Serve and enjoy!