Caribbean Pork TenderloinMarch 20, 2015
With a spicy citrus sauce… for those who love a big spicy kick of flavor!
- 2 1-lb pork tenderloins, about 1-lb each
- Urban Accents Cayman Citrus Dryglaze, divided
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup orange juice
- juice of 2 limes
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Rub pork tenderloins with olive oil and place in resealable plastic bag. Add Cayman Citrus Dryglaze, reserving 2 tsp of Dryglaze for later use. Seal bag tightly, turn to coat evenly; let sit for 30 min to form glaze.
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and saute until tender, about 4 min. Add orange juice, lime juice, honey, fresh ginger and reserved Cayman Citrus Dryglaze. Bring mixture to a boil, then simmer until mixture thickens to a sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place tenderloins in prepared pan and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Cook for about 30 to 40 min removing foil after 20 min. Continue cooking until pork reaches internal temperature of 150F. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 min.
- Slice pork on the diagonal and arrange on a platter. Drizzle with warm sauce and serve.