Poke Wonton CupsFebruary 23, 2018
How cute are these colorful appetizers?
- 24 wonton wrappers
- cooking spray
- poke (click for our recipe)
- garnishes of your choosing
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Spray mini muffin tin generously with cooking spray.
- Carefully push one wonton wrapper into center of each muffin cup. Tip: slice corners off of the stack of wonton wrappers first for a prettier result.
- Bake wontons for 8 minutes; edges should just start to brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Spoon your favorite poke filling into each cup and top with garnishes. Serve immediately.