Deliciously seasoned roasted potatoes accented with Parmesan… YUM!
- 4 med baking potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Heartland Pepper & Garlic
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut each into 16 wedges, lengthwise. Place in large mixing bowl.
- Combine Heartland Pepper & Garlic seasoning and butter in small saucepan; heat until butter is melted. Pour butter mixture over potatoes and toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Roast for 30 min or until crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.