Make this easy appetizer recipe for the holidays! Squash Toasts paired with our Parmesan Mediterranean Veggie Roaster Seasoning add a lot of flavor without a ton of effort.
- 3 tbsp olive oIl
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Urban Accents Parmesan Mediterranean Veggie Roaster seasoning
- 1 lb butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 loaf sour dough bread, sliced
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Set oven 350 degrees. Mix together oil, butter and seasoning. Put squash and onion on a baking pan and drizzle seasoning mixture. Mix until well combined. Roast for 25 minutes or until tender, turning halfway.
- Turn up oven temperature to 400 degrees. On a separate baking pan, add bread and bake until brown. (about 5-7 minutes). Remove from oven and spread goat cheese onto each slice of bread. Top with squash mixture and sprinkle on parsley. Serve immediately.
Also great with our Balsamic & Roasted Onion Veggie Roaster!