Paleo Egg CupsJanuary 3, 2018
Courses: Breakfast & Brunch Cuisines: American Seasons: Springtime Fresh Difficulties: Cooking with Kids Friendly/Quick & Easy
Paleo breakfast for on-the-go!
For: 12 servings
- 12 strips uncured organic bacon, cut in half
- coconut oil or ghee (enough to coat pan)
- 12 eggs
- 8 asparagus spears, cut into large pieces
- 1 tsp. Urban Accents Roma
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 min
- 15 min
- Ready in:
- 18 min
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease 12 cups of a regular sized muffin pan.
- Lay 2 halves of bacon in each cup, criss-cross. Push down to form cup shape.
- Crack an egg into each cup. Place a few pieces of asparagus in each. Sprinkle with Roma seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes for soft eggs, 15-17 for hard yolks. Serve immediately, or refrigerate and reheat in microwave for 30 seconds as needed.