We just can’t get enough of the sweet, spicy, tanginess so we decided to wrap a tortilla around everything we love about Pad Thai. Grab a bottle of our Thai Chili Taco Sauce and invite all your friends (vegetarians included) over for a Pad Thai Taco Party!
- 1 bottle Urban Accents Thai Chili Taco Simmer Sauce
- cooking oil
- 1-1.5 lb chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 block firm tofu, well drained and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- flour tortillas
- Start with the tofu. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 Tbsp oil to skillet. When hot, add tofu and brown on both sides (2-3 minutes each). Work in batches if needed. When tofu is brown and crispy, cover with sauce and continue cooking turning occasionally until sauce has thickened and tofu slices are well coated. Set aside but keep warm.
- Rinse pan under hot water and wipe clean with paper towels. Heat 2 Tbsp oil to skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken strips and brown on all sides. Once brown, cover chicken with sauce and continue cooking, turning strips and stirring sauce occasionally. Cook until sauce has thickened and begun to caramelize. Remove from heat.
- Serve tofu and chicken hot on flour tortillas with your favorite toppings and slathered with more sauce.