This unique burger is layered with the flavors of New Orleans.
- 1 large egg
- 2 pounds ground beef
- The medium red onion, diced ingredient no longer exists. Try re-saving this recipe.
- 1/2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 dashes hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. Urban Accents Cajun Street Spice Blend
Toppings and Assembly
- 1/2 pound pitted mixed olives
- The anchovy fillets, rinsed ingredient no longer exists. Try re-saving this recipe.
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. capers, drained
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- Using a food processor, pulse all ingredients into a chunky spread.
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl to form a cohesive sauce.
- Crack egg into a large bowl and lightly scramble. Add all other ingredients and mix by hand until loosely combined being careful not to compress the beef. Form into 6 patties. Use your thumb to make a large dimple in the middle of each patty to keep them from tightening into spheres while cooking.
- Grill or pan fry patties to desired doneness and top each with a thick slice of Provolone cheese for the last few minutes of cooking. Keep warm until ready to assemble burgers.
- Place one patty on the bottom bun, top patty with fried pickles and sliced onion, and drizzle with remoulade. Spread top bun with a thick layer of tapenade and place on top of burger. Serve immediately.