- Cuisine: American Adventures
Rich, creamy risotto with shitake and porcini mushrooms and a touch of truffle flavor…
- 4 servings
- Preparation: 5 min
- Cooking: 45 min
- Ready in: 50 min
- In medium saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- In another saucepan, melt butter over low heat and saute onion and Mushroom Truffle Hunt until onion is translucent, about 2 min.
- Stir in risotto rice, wine and soy sauce, bring to a boil.
- Add all but 1/2 cup of broth, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for about 20 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of broth and heat through.
- Rice should be al dente, but not crunchy, and any remaining liquid should be creamy.