We love this easy, festive champagne beverage! It's as perfect for holiday mornings as it is for evening soirees. Simmer your cider down, chill, and top with bubbles of your choice. Happy Holidays!
- 1 half gallon apple cider
- 3 Tbsp Urban Accents Mulling Spice,
- 1 bottle Prosecco or Champagne (Try sparkling water for a zero-proof option!)
- Apple slices for garnish
- In a medium stock pot, bring cider to a low simmer over medium-high heat and add mulling spice. Simmer 30-60 minutes or until cider reduces by about half into a thick liquid. Once reduced, strain and discard spices. Chill mixture until ready to use. Mulled cider mixture can be refrigerated up to 4 days.
- When ready to serve, pour 1 ounce chilled mulled cider mixture into the bottom of a champagne flute and top with prosecco or sparkles of your choice. Serve with an apple slice or other festive garnish like a rosemary sprig or fresh cranberries.