Courses: Dinner, Lunch, Lunch, Main Courses, Poultry & Game, Poultry & Game, Poultry, Meat & Seafood Salads, Salads, Salads, Snacks
Seasoned with a warm, earthy spice blend and accented with fresh and dried fruits… serve this delicious chicken salad with pitas!
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp Urban Accents Casablanca Ras El Hanout, divided
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp + 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup golden raisins or dried apricots
- 1-2 cups red or green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 orange sweet bell pepper, sliced into 1-inch matchsticks
- 1-1/2 cups slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 15 min
- 15 min
- Ready in:
- 30 min
- In small bowl, make a paste of 1 Tbsp Casablanca Ras El Hanout, honey and 2 Tbsp olive oil. Rub over all sides of chicken and marinate for 30 min.
- Grill chicken breasts over medium heat until cooked through. Cool chicken to room temperature and shred with a fork.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, celery, red onion, raisins, grapes, bell pepper and 1 cup almonds.
- In small bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsp Casablanca Ras El Hanout, 1/2 cup olive oil, mayonnaise and red wine vinegar. Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Garnish with remaining almonds and serve with grilled naan bread or pita bread.