Moroccan Apricot Pumpkin TagineAugust 9, 2016
Moroccan Apricot Pumpkin Tagine is a North African stew combining coriander, cinnamon, cardamom, red pepper and cloves with a pumpkin base.
- 1 tbsp olive oIl
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs,
- 1 jar Pumpkin Tagine Sauce
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds optional
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro optional
- 2 tbsp golden raisins optional
- Lightly salt and pepper both sides of chicken. In a saute pan, add oil, heat on medium heat and brown chicken on both sides. Cook for 8 minutes. Add sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes. Serve with couscous or rice. Garnish with almonds, cilantro and/or golden raisins.