Herbed Roasted BeetsMarch 20, 2015
With a touch of fresh mint to give these herb-roasted root veggies a fresh flavor!
- 3 med beets
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Urban Accents Herbes de Provence, crushed
- 1 bunch fresh mint, thinly shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 min
- 1 h
- 1 h 10 min
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wrap each beet in parchment-lined aluminum foil. Place wrapped beets on a baking sheet and roast for about 1 hour or until beets are fork tender.
- Once cooled, remove the skin from each beet. Cut the beets into wedges or cubes and place into a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over beets and mix gently.
- Chill for about an hour and serve.