Spicy, sweet and totally delicious…a warm appetizer that everyone will be talking about!
For: 12 servings
Preparation: 30 min
Cooking: 30 min
Ready in: 1 h
- In small bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk, stir to combine and set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together beef and pork. Add onion, bread crumbs, egg mixture and Cayman Citrus Dryglaze, reserving 2 tsp of seasoning for sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute meatballs a few at a time until brown, approx. 2-3 min on each side.
- Transfer to large baking sheet big enough to hold all the meatballs. Repeat with remaining oil and meatballs.
- Place in oven to finish cooking, about 20 min.
- To prepare sauce: combine orange juice, lime juice, sesame oil, honey and 2 tsp Dryglaze in small saucepan.
- Heat over low heat to warm through.
- Serve meatballs with toothpicks and individual bowls of dipping sauce.