This Mexican Street Corn Dip brings elote corn right into your kitchen. No need to fire up the grill for this tasty dip!
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 cup corn kernels, frozen (thawed and drained), canned, or roasted
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced ((optional))
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 tbsp. Urban Accents Spicy Chili Lime Corn on the Cob Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- juice of one lime
- Preparation: 30 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add corn kernels and jalapeño, and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and slightly charred, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat to a heat-proof bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, cilantro, lime juice, and Urban Accents Spicy Chili Lime Corn on the Cob Seasoning Blend
- Stir sauce into charred corn. Add more seasoning to taste. Garnish with fresh cilantro, crumbled cheese, and lime wedge. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.