An easy one-pot meal accented with the sweet & savory Mediterranean flavors of honey, thyme and sun-dried tomatoes…
For: 4 servings
Preparation: 10 min
Cooking: 50 min
Ready in: 1 h
- Rub chicken breasts with 2 Tbsp olive oil and place in resealable plastic bag. Add Athenian Herb Dryglaze, reserving 1 Tbsp of seasoning for later use. Seal bag and gently shake so that chicken is coated evenly; refrigerate for 30 min.
- In medium bowl, combine 1 Tbsp oil with remaining seasoning; add potatoes and garlic; stir so that everything is coated evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread potatoes onto large baking dish, making sure to pour all seasoning liquid onto pan.
- Move potatoes to sides and place chicken breasts in middle of dish. Roast for 50-60 min until instant-read thermometer reaches 170F when inserted into thickest part of breast.
- Stir potatoes occasionally during roasting.