An easy one-pot meal accented with the sweet & savory Mediterranean flavors of honey, thyme and sun-dried tomatoes…
- 2-1/2 lbs bone-in chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Urban Accents Athenian Herb Dryglaze, divided
- 1-1/2 lbs red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 10 min
- 50 min
- 1 h
- Rub chicken breasts with 2 Tbsp olive oil and place in resealable plastic bag. Add Athenian Herb Dryglaze, reserving 1 Tbsp of seasoning for later use. Seal bag and gently shake so that chicken is coated evenly; refrigerate for 30 min.
- In medium bowl, combine 1 Tbsp oil with remaining seasoning; add potatoes and garlic; stir so that everything is coated evenly.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread potatoes onto large baking dish, making sure to pour all seasoning liquid onto pan.
- Move potatoes to sides and place chicken breasts in middle of dish. Roast for 50-60 min until instant-read thermometer reaches 170F when inserted into thickest part of breast.
- Stir potatoes occasionally during roasting.