- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Easy one-pot dinner… with a goat cheese-based sauce accented with sun-dried tomatoes, olives and Mediterranean herbs!
- 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet Urban Accents Athenian Herb Dryglaze, divided
- 1 lb rigatoni, penne or other short tubular pasta
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed), roughly chopped
- 1 5-oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley or spinach
- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Ready in: 40 min
- Rub chicken breasts with 1 Tbsp olive oil and place in resealable plastic bag. Add contents of Athenian Herb Dryglaze packet, reserving 2 Tbsp of seasoning for later use. Seal tightly and gently shake so that breasts are coated evenly; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat stovetop grill pan for medium heat; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook chicken breasts, turning once, until cooked through and instant read thermometer indicates 170F. Slice cooked chicken breasts on angle.
- While chicken cooks, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 3 min less than package instructions.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes to water and cook 3 min.
- Reserve 1 cup pasta water. Drain pasta; return pasta and sun-dried tomato mixture to pot.
- Add crumbled goat cheese, reserved seasoning and cup of pasta water to hot pasta; wait 1-2 min then stir gently to combine Add additional pasta water if you prefer a saucier dish.
- Stir in olives and sprinkle with parsley.
- Divide pasta between 4 plates and top with slices of chicken.